This new coaching program is all about improving your creativity, both as a florist and as a person with all the other roles we have in a flower shop! Such as sales, display, customer relations, economy, organization, planning for the future, setting up goals, motivating you, your staff and colleagues!
Most importantly here is the process of setting up goals to work towards. You tell me what these are beforehand and I then, when I know what your goals are, put together a program focusing on giving theoretical knowledge on your chosen subjects. But I also provide you with knowledge on how to reach your set goals, how to build your organization, as well as planning, motivation and how to create a winning team! I also offer a service over the Internet to follow up and coach you along the way to keep you going towards your goals!
Theoretically, you will get structured educational programs that we work with during the day and that you can continue use once back in the shop.
These seminars are very practical with the focus on creativity with flowers and money!
There will be a suitable mix of top floristic inspiration and commercial products where I show ideas for items varying from the everyday bouquets, arrangements, bridal and funeral work, plant compositions and whatever else you desire. I give you the idea and theory behind your topic then you get to work yourself and we finish off with a thorough discussion on all work connected to that given theoretical theme.
I cover any of the topics listed below and will discus them together with you in a creative dialogue! These are some suggestions; I only focus on those points important for you so we, together, can tailor your seminar and make the “Floristic coaching” perfect just for you and your group.
The goal with Floristic Coaching is to create a better “Shop life”; we achieve that with cooperation, knowledge, passion, joy and love!
Satisfy your clients with improved sales knowledge.
- Find the salesperson inside you!
- Win your customer’s confidence.
- Pricing fears, admit having them and challenge them
- Sales techniques. How to do, what to say and more.
- Customer reception. Body language. The winning sales conversation”
- How we can direct and advise our customers in the sales situation.
- How to educate our customers to purchase more advanced designs.
- About strengthening our role as sales people.
- Sell for more money, sell more to many more, move towards established goals.
The shop that sells itself
Tempt your clients with a selling shop!
- Better displays, profile and store planning for greater profitability and simpler sales.
- Customer flows, space utilisation, related product displays, themes, bundling, colour and shape.
- Profiling and communication with your target groups.
- Importance of “Atmospheres” (trends).
- Floristic techniques, colours and materials.
- Creativity as a way to compete in business.
- Creativity and how to constantly develop it.
Designed premade products
Sell what the clients want to buy, ready-made products!
- Easy to sell, easy to buy. A true winn winn situation!
- What gifts compete with flowers! How are they made, presented and sold!
- Why and in what price range? We need to show great alternatives.
- What is most important for a client in a design?
- Show what you can offer, give inspiration,
- Allow your clients to buy better designs, bigger and more expensive ones!
Creativity with money (not only flowers)
Make better money with knowledge and planning.
- Store economy with clear-cut goals.
- Simple measures produce a high impact on your gross profit, shrinkage, stocks and purchasing.
- Situation Analysis – Where are we?
- Establishing goals – Where are we going?
- Sort out concepts and structure up an action plan.
Optimized design, material use and your earnings!
Better for both the client and the flower shop – work smart, earn more!
- Be creative both with flowers and money!
- Colour, size or individual flowers? Why and how could this change our designs?
- What kind of flowers and why should we use them in design.
- 50%, 30% 20% the rule to successful designs!
- Calculation as part of the creative process.
Team, the winning formula!
Only working together towards common goals can we succeed!
- What do we want to achieve with our profession/ shop.
- How does your future look, generally and personally?
- About setting up goals and working towards them.
- Organization and planning, the key to success!
- Responsibility and satisfaction – who does what and when?
- Motivation and inspiration.
- Communication and teambuilding